"ART OF SMALL TALK" Workshop
This is an event for SINGLES ONLY.Enjoy a lovely dinner and improve your communication skills with potential friends / working partners. This will help you in your personal and professional life.
Working through people requires first that we work with people, and to achieve a meaningful relationship with others we must master the Art of Small Talk. The first few words and topics chosen by a communicator is tremendously important in opening opportunities for rapport and relationship building.
The Art of the Small Talk is a compact and practical workshop centred on results. Attendees will be exposed to tested communication patterns and word use to achieve both interest and rapport.
Attendees be equipped with
• A system to generate conversation
• A technique to guide the topics under discussion
• The preferred body language to adopt during interactions
• A process of asking for contact or a card for purpose of future contact.
The Art of Small Talk will include 2 interactive sessions to get the participants to practice the skills they have learnt. This process is to aid in retention and adoption of the techniques taught.
If you are unable to purchase tickets due to tickets sold out, kindly register your interest on "Waitlist". You don't have to pay anything! You will be informed of any increase in capacity or any drop-outs as soon as possible! For any inquiries, kindly email us at email@example.com or contact us at 81252321. All details will be sent to all participants, who have paid, via email 2 days before the event.
Event’s closing date is 3 days prior to date of event. All registration and payment must be made by then.
1. After payment is made and you discovered that you cannot attend the event, you are to inform the organizer at least 3 days or more prior to event date. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
2. When payment is made and the event is cancelled by us, full refund will be given back.
3. There is a cooling-off period of 3 days from the date of payment. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
4. No Refund will be given:
o No-show for events.
o No refund will be given for any cancellation of registration in less than 3 days to the event date.
Refund will be done via bank transfer within 3 working days of receipt of bank account number
CompleteMe respects your privacy. In line with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, we would like to inform you on how we will use your personal data:
- Update you of in the events’ information which you have signed up for
- Verify your marital status with ROM to ensure that you are legally single
- Send you marketing information, such as upcoming events and activities. You can always unsubscribe yourself at the bottom of each newsletter.
7:15 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
At the restaurant (3 minutes walk from Clarke Quay MRT)
Females $58.00 Males $58.00 Waitlist
- Venue Address
At the restaurant (3 minutes walk from Clarke Quay MRT) Singapore